Locum & Part-time Physiotherapist with Clinical Pilates experience – Immediate Start
Richmond and Ripponlea Studio
We are looking for a part-time locum Physiotherapist, to start ASAP but also with the potential to move into permanent part-time once the role is completed in 7 weeks. The successful applicant will be an energetic Physiotherapist with Rehab/Clinical Pilates experience. Private practice experience preferred, however, new graduates are also encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate must have:
- a current physiotherapy registration
- professional indemnity insurance
- Diploma (or studio equivalent) in Pilates instruction (Polestar Pilates Certified/Trained is desirable)
- a positive work ethic, a genuine desire and drive to learn and excel
- good manual skills and a keen interest in rehabilitation or Pilates instructing
Established in 2001, Dynamic Stability is renowned as Melbourne’s premier Physiotherapy and Pilates service provider. Our boutique studios, located in Richmond and Ripponlea Village, are staffed by senior Physiotherapists, certified Clinical Pilates Instructors and Educators, Myotherapist and Remedial therapist.
As the Victorian Head Quarters for Polestar Pilates Australia, and Clinical Placement venues for La Trobe and Melbourne Universities’ physiotherapy students, we strongly endorsed personal and professional development, ongoing education, training, and quality care for our clients and staff in a fun and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- an established caseload of acute care, manual physiotherapy, and clinical rehab exercises in private and group consults
- ongoing professional development support and engaging in-house in-services
- a positive and supportive work environment from our Principal Educators and Mentors
- great remuneration and career advancement opportunities
You’ll be working amongst a strong team of experienced Physiotherapists, as well as Pilates Educators and Mentors.
Both of our studio are centrally located, in a buzzing area surrounded by fabulous cafes, and easy access to car park as well as public transport. If this sounds like your ideal job, or is just interested in testing the water as a locum Physiotherapist, then email us your CV with attention to Lochie Ngo or Darren Stojanovic.